Wednesday 14 November 2012

Figuring Me Out


Hey guys,

Welcome to my first post!

So let me give you the low-down on what this is all about.

This morning I woke up and I felt pissed.off. You know how they say things like - woke up on the wrong side of the bed? I felt like I woke up on the wrong side of the neighbourhood.

And you know  how we usually just wave it off, one things lead to another, and before you know it, the whole day has woken up on the wrong side of the bed?

Why?

Why did I wake up feeling frustrated? And why is that okay? Why dont we question our feelings? What's going on inside this head of mine?

I'm starting this blog because over the last 5 or 6 years, I've changed. A lot. And it's because I started asking why. I started looking INSIDE for answers rather than outside. And sure enough, when I looked within, I realised there was a load of things for me to figure out. Like a massive 'IN' tray of  crap just rotting away waiting to be processed. And once you start processing, you can feel the difference in the way you act and live - you feel lighter.

It's like we're weighed down by everything that has happened to us, and we carry this weight around so that it turns us into this bitter hunched back crazy person. We let the past colour our present and our future.



So the purpose of this blog is to share with you my journey to figuring myself out and the things I do to understand myself better, and hopefully, someone somewhere can get some use out of it ;)

Peace and Love!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment